Private health insurance covers the costs of a wide range of medical services, being valid for both consultations and treatments in case of illness. This ensures access to the best quality services at national and even international level, offering the insured the possibility to choose a private hospital and doctors specialized in a specific health problem.
Insurers meet the growing need in the marketplace and provide companies plans for their employees, facilitating their access to top healthcare services. This has given employees the opportunity to condition the employer depending on the health insurance included in the benefit package. When discussing the best option for health insurance with a company, the employee must understand the following aspects:
- Health plans for companies may cover the following medical services:
- Routine medical care
- Wellness tests
- Complex operations
- Advanced imaging services
- Hospitalization and day care
- Dental treatment in the event of an accident
- Treatment for cancer
- Transplantation of organs
- Terrestrial and air ambulances
- Evacuation and repatriation
- Health insurance dedicated to legal persons can provide cover for families as well. This option allows the employee to provide their loved ones with the medical support they may need, which makes negotiation for a full health plan necessary if the employer has not included this possibility in the offer.
- Medical insurance can cover medical services at national and international level, offering the employee the possibility of treatment outside the country as well.
The health insurance can be renewed annually and provides the holder with financial coverage for costly private medical care, as well as diagnostic and treatment efficiency, full benefits that Romanian employees can have through the company they work for.