Private health insurances are a more and more accessed instrument due to the flexibility they offer to their beneficiaries. They guarantee access to the most efficient medical services in the country or abroad and create the necessary framework for overcoming unpleasant situations. Health insurances can be accessed by adults, but also by children.
A baby can benefit from the coverage given by a health insurance even in his first day of life so that, in case of routine recovery or tests, he/she will have access to the best medical services.
What does a private insurance include?
- Costs for periodical tests. A disease discovered early is much easier to treat, that is why the insurance is an important element of the prevention process.
- The costs for complex surgeries or organ transplant.
- Hospitalization costs. From the first moment when he is susceptible for medical intervention, the beneficiary has access to any doctor or hospital in the MediHelp International network. The direct deduction system takes over the patient’s financial case, as the payments are covered by the insurance company.
- Cancer treatment.
- The possibility to customize medical services. The insurance can include certain provisions that the patients wants, according to the family’s medical history, to offer an advantage in case of a possible recovery.
- The costs of laboratory tests or multidisciplinary exams.
- The access to the most modern medical services. The coverage MediHelpt International offers includes a network of over 425.000 clinics and hospitals, endowed with equipment of the highest standards.
- Control of the board certified physician and the clinic. With the help of private insurance, the beneficiary has the option to be treated by any doctor and clinic he wants, without being conditioned financially or by the area he lives in.
These are only some of the benefits which turn a private medical insurance in an extremely efficient mechanism for finding the right treatment and offer the patient the best options.
Can people with a pre-existent condition benefit from private medical insurance?
Pre-existent medical conditions represent a special situation which needs flexibility in the conclusion of a medical insurance policy as, most times, the old medical condition is not subject to the private insurance. Most times insurers imposed a time limit, not covering the medical conditions that the beneficiary of the policy had in the established time frame.
A pre-existent medical condition represents a medical condition a person was diagnosed with, for which it received medication or was treated. Also a non-diagnosed condition, but which had become obvious upon concluding the insurance is considered pre-existent.
The insured have the possibility to exclude the coverage of such a condition or accept a bigger plan to include previous health problems in the policy that will be concluded. MediHelp International offers the possibility to customize the private health insurance, so that a beneficiary can choose a series of advantages adequate to his needs.
Pre-existent medical conditions are provisions that can restrict the payment of compensations in case of hospitalization, which is why it is essential for the possible beneficiary of a private insurance to consider all variants before taking a decision.